Therma has one of the largest and most technologically advanced mechanical fabrication facilities in the region. Our 245,000 square foot facility based in Silicon Valley has state-of-the-art equipment to produce high-end precision products for our clients. Such products include duct manufacturing, welded steel frameworks, steel cabinets, kitchen work, artwork, architectural metals, piping assemblies, and tube bending.
In addition to our own jobs, we manufacture products for other contractors who may not have the capabilities to build what they need. We have half a century of experience working with materials including stainless steel, black iron, copper, galvanized steel, prefinished metals, and aluminum.
- 12K Square foot cleanroom for process piping and PVDF prefabrication
- 22K Square foot plumbing prefabrication shop
- 25K Square foot pipe fabrication shop
- 12K Square foot skid manufacturing shop
- 90K Square foot sheet metal shop
- 10K Square foot pipe bend shop
- Full-service machine shop
Custom Metal Fabrication
- 5 CNC pipe benders 1/4″-6″ pipe/tube
- 3 Industrial lasers for flat stock (2 CO lasers and 1 fiber tube laser)
- 1 Fiber tube laser for up to 6″ OD square and round tube/angle
- 1 Fiber tube laser for up to 14″ OD square
- 1 CNC lathe and mill
For more information on Fabrication Shop, click here to download the PDF, Fabrication Shop Brochure.