At Therma Corporation, safety is more than a behavior â€“ itâ€™s a mindset. We conduct all operations with the utmost regard for the safety of our employees, our customers, the public, and the environment. We promote the Injury Free Environment (IFE) culture. Our extensive and detailed safety program ensures compliance with applicable regulations and provides the best safety practices to ensure the health of our employees and our clients.
Ours safety program has been consistently recognized as outstanding by the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractorsâ€™ National Association (SMACNA). This recognition is based on exceptional safety performance, management commitment, active employee participation, safety training, work-site hazard identification and control, and program innovation.
Our focus on safety begins with our employees, who undergo thorough safety orientation sessions prior to each job. We then develop site-specific safety plans, which employees review and sign each day. In addition, we regularly evaluate our own safety performance to ensure that we continually meet or exceed all safety, health, and environmental regulations.
Quality Department Services
- Therma Corporation is committed to providing the highest-quality products and services to our customers, and we aggressively work to achieve their satisfaction. Our services include:
- ASME/NBIC design, alteration, repair planning, documentation, and code consultation
- Welding procedure specification development and qualification
- Welder/Brazer performance qualifications and continuity recording
- Weld examinations - visual, remote visual (borescope), and liquid dye penetrant testing
- Material Test Report (MTR) reviews
- Positive Material Identification (PMI) or alloy identification testing
- Piping slope verifications
- Pressure test gauge calibrations and welding purge gas certification review and logging
- Customer quality audits and assessments
- Customer feedback and complaint processing
- QC Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) document change and customization services
“We were very pleased with the work that Therma Corporation accomplished for us. Being in the trades for almost 40 years, I’ve noticed that when contractors are hired on a T&M basis, they work at their own pace. With Therma Corporation, not one minute was wasted. Thank you for a job extremely well done.”
Marc Bertera - Superintendent