Since 1986, Therma Corporation has incorporated the use of Building Information Modeling (BIM) 3D software to assist our design and fabrication process. This is an integral part of our daily operations. Specializing in all aspects of the construction and manufacturing industry, we utilize the latest BIM software paired with our knowledgeable tradesmen with field experience to accurately coordinate and 3D model complex HVAC, process systems, plumbing, and biopharmaceutical systems.
- BIM Services
- Detailing Estimates - Provide detailing hours to complete projects based on plans, specs,
- and schedules.
- Fabrication Detailing - Provide shop drawings, spool sheets, and field support.
- MEP Coordination - Lead or participate in full 3D model MEP coordination.
- Surveying/As-Builts - Create simple 2D drawings or complex 3D models based on existing
- utilities and/or building site conditions.
- Prototype Modeling - Assist clients in turning ideas into 3D models that can be reviewed,
- modified, and consequently fabricated.
- Installation & Space Planning Solutions - Virtually assist clients or field personnel in the
- planning, staging, and installation of services with equipment or support structures in
- confined spaces.
- BIM Software
- AutoCAD/AutoCAD MEP
- Autodesk Fabrication CADmep (formally known as CAD-Mech/CAD-Duct)
- Navisworks Manage
- Revit MEP